Allard family property since 2004, the Château de Lastours invites you to many activities around the wine tasting, winery tours, guest houses and lodges, gourmet restaurant, seminars, groups welcome, rides quads, 4x4, buggies.
Castle Lastours was a time called "Castrum Turribus" because it is located on the old Via Domitia linking Narbonne Spain. It was built to accommodate travelers of this road in the heart of the Corbières.
The vineyard of Château de Lastours extends over 100 hectares, 800 hectares in the middle of the field.
4 x 4 adventure ride, ride 94 Quad and Buggy
Discover the Castle Lastours following the tracks of the Dakar !
Passenger in a 4x4 vehicle or on the handlebars of an ATV, you will discover the Castle Lastours and vineyards along the tracks used by competitors of the Dakar.
On our sliding track, discover extreme sensations of driving a buggy. Your companions, all professionals, you will pass the tips of piloting.
Tasting and Sale of wine
• From 1st July to 31 August, every day - 10.00 to 13.30 and 14.30 to 19.00.
• From 1st September to 30 June, from Monday to Saturday - 10.00 to 12.30 and 13.30 to 18.00.
Restaurant La Bergerie
• From 1st June to 30 September, every day.
• From 1st October to 31 May, closed Monday and Tuesday.
• Information and reservation: Tel. +33 4 68 48 64 77
Promenade with 4 x 4 vehicle, quad biking or buggy
• Info. / Booking: Tel. +33 468 48 64 74
Chambres d’hôtes and Gîtes (cottages)
• Information and reservation: Tel. +33 620 51 11 64.
• 20 km from Narbonne, RN 9 direction Perpignan, and then Portel des Corbières, and finally Durban.